I recently gave myself up for a “sort of” competition to push my wanted apps into the marketplace. This competition is forcing me to deliver an app each month the the coming three months. So here is my first app developed for this, called Time Tracker.
Time tracker is an application that you can use to keep track of your worked time. You can create a project and start an automatic running time entree, when your done with your work just stop the timer. Multiple overview’s overviews giving you a clean layout of all the time entrees for the selected project, or just generate reports. Time entrees rely on “tags”, each time you create a time entree you have the choice of using an existing tag or creating a new one. This way you can use a tag over multiple time entrees, and even over different projects.
Key features of the current version of the application:
- Support for unlimited project and time entrees
- A live tile showing the amount of active time entrees
- Sorted overviews by day, month or year
- Filter options
- Reporting tools (currently only email)
- Able to export each view to email
- Groupings by day, week, month and year with total amount of earnings and worked times