The first level editor i created (previous post) didn’t live up to my needs. So i decided to recreate a new level editor that lets me add new things easily if i needed to. These are the new features so far:
- Render content will be scaled to the size of the box
- Different modus to select or place tiles
- Able to edit the properties of the selected tile
- Preview of the selected tile to be placed
- Copy and paste level contents
- Game play tile generator. This will generate tiles that can be removed on the board layout.
The new level editor looks like this now: